Friday 21 September 2012

MyNewHobby

ASSALAMUALIKUM =)


Morning BloggerHeart ,
wake up earlier, on my lappy and create new blog post

New hobby?
Each person must have their hobby, as well as me.


Actly i do not know since when I began to love to play skate * serious: P

Ermmm, maybe since the beginning to make friends with a friend who
also have a hobby like playing skate
Gang AgressiveInline =)


But I'm not a AgressiveInline! : D
I'm nOt pro like Them, who already play a skate for many years

Me just a Basic only =)
Very Danger;), the satisfaction when fall! seriously  for me not directly in pain when fall 



Thanks to Him teach Me , Thanks Dear :*
He is AgressiveInline 



p/s maaf la law bhasa english aku ne trok sbb bru nak bljar *Oh My English :O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...